All the help you need to get a loan.
Basics of HomeFirst loans
Home Construction Loans
- Home Loan Top Up vs. Home Loan Balance Transfer
- Home Loan Statement
- What is Home Loan?
- How Do Lenders Determine Home Loan Interest Rate?
- Tax Benefit on Home Loan
- Shop Loans
- Tax Benefit on Top Up Loan
- Apply Home Loan Online
- Quick Home Loan Approval
- Home Loan Without Income Proof
- Minimum Documents Required for Home Loan
- How to Reduce Home Loan Interest Rates
- Tax Benefits on Second Home Loan
- Home Loan Top Up
- How to Remove Co-Applicant from Home Loan
- Home Loan Balance Transfer – Points To Remember
- Home Renovation Loan: Home Improvements Made Easy
- Home Loan Terms You Should Know Before Taking Home Loan
- Home Loan Insurance: Protect Your Home Loan
- Home Loan for Women
- How Much Home Loan Can I Get on My Salary?
- Rented House v/s Owned House – An Age-Old Question
Home Loan Calculator
- Tips to Manage Home Loan EMIs
- Factors Affecting Home Loan Eligibility
- Home Loan Calculator
- Missed Home Loan EMI Payment?
- How To Reduce Home Loan EMI?
- Benefits of Home Loan EMI Calculator
- Home Loan EMI Calculator: How to Reduce Your Home Loan EMI Burden
- What Are the Factors that Determines Home Loan Eligibility?
- HFFC Home Loan Calculator: Calculate EMI and Eligibility
- HFFC Home Loan Calculator: Know How to Use EMI Calculator
- Home Loan Eligibility: Tips to Increase Your Home Loan Eligibility?
- Home Loan Eligibility Calculator: Check Housing Loan Eligibility
- Home Loan EMI Calculator: Know Your Home Loan EMI
Home Loans in India
HomeFirst Home Gyan
HomeFirst Home Loans Gujarati
HomeFirst Home Loans Hindi
HomeFirst Home Loans Telugu
Loan Against Property
- Loan Against Property EMI Calculator
- Loan Against Property: Factors That Affect Loan Against Property Eligibility
- Loan Against Property Without Income Proof & Income Tax Return
- Loan Against Property: Benefits, Eligibility and Documents Required
- Loan Against Property: How can you avail Tax benefits from LAP?
- Loan Against Property Vs. Personal Loan: Which One is Better?
- How Loan Against Property is Different from Home Loan?
- What is Loan Against Property – LAP & Its Checklist?
- Property Tax
- Home Loan Prepayment
- Stamp Duty Calculator for Home Loan
- Encumbrance Certificate and Non-Encumbrance Certificate
- MahaRERA: Maharashtra Real Estate Regulatory Authority
- RERA Act: Benefits, Eligibility and Registration Process of RERA Act
- Encumbrance Certificate: Why it is Important for Home Loan?
- Section 24 of Income Tax Act: Check Deduction for Home Owners
- How Stamp Duty and Registration Charges are Calculated on Property?
- Apply for Home Loan: Step by Step Guide to Home Loan Procedure
- Home Loan Application Process
- Documents Required Once The Home Loan is Sanctioned
Interest rates and other charges depend on the products. Please refer to the individual product pages for the rates.
Your home loan will be processed in 2 steps:
- You receive the approval of your home loan.
- You sign the loan agreement papers and complete other necessary documentation. The loan amount is thereafter paid directly to the builder by Home First Finance Company.
Loan decisions are made in less than a week. You will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number as soon as we make a decision.
HomeFirst does not charge any prepayment fees. This applies to both partial and full repayments. In fact, we have a special Auto-Prepay feature to facilitate this process for you.
HomeFirst offers loan tenures between 1 year to 25 years. If you opt for a longer tenure, you can get the advantage of a lower EMI each month.
HomeFirst can provide finance up to 90% of the property value. The balance has to be arranged by you from other sources. Please note: 90% financing is only available for loans amounting to less than Rs. 30 lakhs.
All co-owners of the property have to be co-applicants to the loan. A person who is not a co-owner can also become a co-applicant to the loan.
During the construction phase, HomeFirst will disburse funds to the builder on your behalf. These will be based on payment requests made by the builder as per the construction schedule.
HomeFirst will charge interest only on the amount disbursed as loan during the construction phase. In this period, interest is charged only on the disbursed loan amount. For example, if you have a sanctioned loan of Rs 10 lakhs, but the property is under construction and we have disbursed only Rs 4 lakhs, you will be charged interest only on 4 lakhs. These interest payments are referred to as pre-EMI interest payments.
EMI payments will start only after completion of the project and registration of the property.
All cheques to HomeFirst should be written out in favor of ‘Home First Finance Company India Limited’.
In the event of an unfortunate incident, home loan insurance will help you or your family pay off the home loan. This ensures that the burden does not suddenly fall upon family members at a bad time.
You can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us your resume on email@example.com with the position you are applying for in the subject line.